If you need a more accessible version of this website, click this button on the right. Switch to Accessible Site


You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.

Close [x]

Follow Us

Our farm clients will often sell cattle or need to move cattle out-of-state or out of the country. 

Such circumstances necessitate need for export work and for a Certificate of Veterinary Inspection (CVI or health paper).

CVI examination requires the address of the client/current owner and the physical address of the designated buyer or sale. Please have a list of testing necessary to ship to the sale or state of destination ready to assist the veterinarian in obtaining the proper paperwork and diagnostic samples.

For animals traveling outside of the US, please allow at least 2 weeks notice prior to the estimated time of departure so that necessary testing and paperwork can be completed before exportation.